Tuesday 30 November 2010

Christmas Fairs

Can't believe it's the last day of November.  I've been so busy the last couple of weeks, getting all my goodies ready for the school christmas fairs.  Unfortunately my last fair was cancelled due to heavy snowfall so I've still got a heap of stock piled up in the kitchen.

Here's a couple of pics of  my stall:




Most popular items were the chocolate boxes (stack of 2 origami boxes containing chocolates and After 8 mints - ideal for Christmas place settings), the desktop calendars and these post-it note holders which my mother made:



These tree decorations made with Thorntons chocolate coins were also a hit.



Personally, I liked the Snowman Soups:


Happy Crafting
Suze x

1 comment:

Anne said...

Lovely favour boxes Suze and great goodies for your craft stall
Anne xxx