Friday 30 September 2011

Crazy Crafting Lady

I've been like a crazy crafting lady this afternoon. We've booked a last minute holiday - off to sunny Malaysia next Thursday - yipee - so I'm busy trying to get up to date with crafty bits and bobs before I have to start thinking about shopping and packing at the weekend.

One thing on my list is a 50th birthday card for a girlfriend so I've made it to fit in with the "GC120 Color Challenge - Turquoise, Blue & Purple" over at Gingersnap Creations.



Acetate Butterfly - Hero Arts Antique Engravings, Pool & Purple Twilight Alcohol Inks
Tag - Dusty Concord & Broken China DIs
'50' - Tim Holtz Vintage Market Die & Stickles

Thanks for visiting, have a lovely evening.

Suze xx

15 comments:

Von said...

Oh what Suzie you lucky girl hope you see some butterflies as lovely as your card :)
Von xxx

Viv said...

This is so pretty Suze :O) Viv xx

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty Suze. Have a great holiday. Lucky you.
Regards Florence x

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card and colours, take it eas no with packing! Valerie

Vicky said...

Gorgeous butterfly! Enjoy your holiday :)x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Stunning ! what a gorgeous card , love that butterfly. Holiday in Malaysia am so jel could do with one myself , have fun !

Marie

G Peplow said...

Hi Suze, fabby card, such a gorgeous butterfly! Lucky you I hope you have a great time, Malaysia will be fantastic, Gay xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful butterfly Suze, have a great holiday! Dianne

Gerri Herbst said...

Simply stunning! Thanks for visiting my blog while I was away!Enjoy yr holiday. gerri

Anonymous said...

Suze thats so precious. what a beautiful butterfly
hugs June x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Suze
Is there a way I can Follow you?
So delicate and very elegant.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just a beautiful tag, love the soft colors.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Beautiful tag, I love the color combination, they are my favorites too!

Jenni's Jems said...

Just seen this and Susan wow it's really beautiful and so elegant - it jumped out of the thumbnails at me ! x

SmilynStef said...

Those colors are perfect for your lovely butterfly ... so glad you joined our color challenge at Gingersnap Creations.