Friday 13 April 2012

Money Wallets

Hi everyone,


Something a little different today - I've made some children's money wallets ...

* The first one I'm entering into The Play Date Cafe Challenge -

 Daffodil...Hydrangea...Kiwi...Cherry

* And they all also fit the Friday Mashup Challenge, which is


  1. Make a project using "Your Favorite Muppet Color Combo".
  2. Or Make a project " for kids".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Project for a Kid using your Favorite Muppet Colors"



Here are the wallets ...






All made with coloured cardstock and DP.  All sentiments, inks and punches are Stampin Up.

For the record, think my favourite muppet has to be Miss Piggy, although I also really liked the 'hurdy gurdy' chef and the two grumpy old men.

Thanks for visiting.

Suze xx

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely wallets, Suze, one lovelier than the other. I was - and still am - a Kermit Fan! Miss Piggy always reminded me of my weight! Hugs, Valerie

Von said...

Hi there Suze well aren't they cute :)and what colours to choose from
Got to animal for me lol
Von x♥x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

thanks for showing us your favourite Muppet! Cute projects.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

cheryl said...

oh these are super money wallets Hun such gorgeous colours too,cute images hugs Cherylxxxx

Patrice said...

Great idea! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week...http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-15.html

Julia S-W said...

I love those wallets Suze - how clever of you! Love Animal and the two grumpy old men myself!! Gorgeous work as ever.
Juliaxx

G Peplow said...

Wonderful wallets Suze, love all of them are perfect for children and some adults I can think of too, LOL Gay xxx

Lisa Elton said...

How fun are these! Love the first with the little airplanes!!

Kim P said...

Very cute money wallets... great project for the kids. Thanks for joining us at the Fridaay Mashup!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful wallets Suze.
Regards Florence xx

Jenni's Jems said...

you have been busy ! and these wallets are really fab x

Lisa said...

Terrific kids project, these are really cute!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Victoria said...

What a great project! I'm sure they will be well received!

hollybeary creations said...

These are great for any little kid.. I love all the fun cheery colors in the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week! Wocka Wocka...

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! Those wallets are SUPER fab!!! LOVe that first one! Perfect for our challenge:)
THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Rita W said...

These are all super cute! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup this week!