Wednesday 22 August 2012

Time for a Twinchie


Hi all,

I had time last night to make a little twinchie for Show us Your Twinchies, #4 - Add a Flower.



Distress Ink background (Dusty Concord & Faded Jeans), Woodware Paper Flowers coloured with Antique Linen DS, Metallic Promarkers & Brilliance Galaxy Gold), Large Brad, Sentiment by Wendy Vecchi, stamped in SU Soft Suede.

Okay, that's it for today - I've not been in a very 'crafty' mood of late - I think mainly due to the fact that my craft room is in such an almighty mess, I can hardly bear to go in it.  Tidying it out was on my 'to do' list for the summer holidays, however the kids went back to school yesterday after being off for 7 weeks and I've still not tackled it - (my excuse - I'm waiting until I'm in a 'ruthless' mood so that I WILL chuck stuff out).

Okay dokey, time for an afternoon cuppa.

Thanks for popping in, see you all soon.

Suze xx




15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely twinchie! If you don't feel like crafting you could write a list of excuses not to tidy up, clear out etc! Valerie

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you are not feeling ruthless you seem to manage fine when commenting on my blog !!!! Love your twinchie Mrs B that flower must be minute but it looks HUGE ! love the background and that gorgeous brad of course the sentiment is so true. You should try picking a fight with your hubby that always helps me to feel a little ruthless !!

Marie

Von said...

Love your twnichie and hope you enjoyed your cuppa and then got down to bussiness lol
Von ♥

Anonymous said...

I sympathise as I am in the middle of tidying my wee craft space (and it is very wee!) prioritising my stamps so the others can be re-housed in the loft.
That sentiment is so lovely and perfect with the flower on your twinchie.
Wishes
Lynne

Zoe said...

This is lovely, love the blended background and the colours of the flower! I spent all evening last night and lunch time today cleaning and tidying my craft room, feel knackered and was dreading it, but ooooo! Looks good, feels good, can't wait to go mess it up again lol! Thanks for entering this beauty into our fourth challenge xxx Zoe xxx

Victoria said...

Lovely sentiment and a cracking big bloom (though it can't be that big, it's all in the scale!). If you'd like me to insult you a bit so you feel ruthless, just let know!!

chrissie said...

Terrific Twinchie--just love the blended background colours

Love Chrissie xx

Julia S-W said...

Gorgeous twinchie - why haven't I tried one yet?? - I love the flower.
I wouldn't worry about not having tidied - eventually it will get done - when you can't get in the door anymore!!
Juliaxxx
Not sure why I'm late with my comments for you - sorry!

Vicky said...

Fabulous - love the contrast of colours. I agree you need to be in the right mood for tidying! :)xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Twinchie, I love your flower..... Oh I hate having to tidy up lol..... I never know where I put things lol....

Aileen said...

Get in there and get tidy!! Says the most tidy crafter ever! Lol!! Lovely twinchie though and super flower. x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a beautiful twinchie.

Sandra Wright. said...

I love your Twinchie,it's so delicate,fabulous sentiment too.

Sandie

Linda said...

Lovely twinchie. I really like your colour combo and the sentiment is fab. x

Kate M said...

Fabulous twinchie and love that sentiment
Kate
x