Monday 25 November 2013

CAS for Crafty Cardmakers

Hi all,  

Thanks for popping in today, apologies again for being a very sparse blogger, been up to my eyes in craft fair stuff, however, only one more to go next weekend and then I can concentrate on other things - like Christmas shopping ... aagh, I'm always last minute!

I've a wee card for you today for the new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers.  CAS (Clean and Simple) is the theme, hosted by the lovely Viv. (Thanks Viv for making this an easy challenge for me!)




A very simple card using a strip of Stampin Up DP and aTim Holtz dressform die.  The circular stamp is Stampin Up, inked in Summer Starfruit and I just finished it off with a wee bit of seam binding and some flowers punched from SU glitter card.

Our Sponsors for this challenge are:
offering a $10 voucher


offering a £10 voucher 


My card also qualifies for the current challenge over at Let's Craft and Create - Glitter.

Okay, that's me for today, thanks again for popping in.

Take care
Suze xx

8 comments:

Viv said...

I really like this Suze!

Valerie-Jael said...

This is really fresh and lovely! Great colours, too. Hugs, Valerie
Christmas shopping - what's that?

Anonymous said...

I simply love the way you used the dressform. Most times the dressforms are inked and embellished but this is a gorgeous use of it - so elegant.
Wishes
Lynne

Meggymay said...

Love how you designed this Fantastic CAS card.
Yvonne x

Unknown said...

Love your card, beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful CAS card Suze it really is gorgeous although I do the to admit it . Very stylish which is so unlike you !!! ( love ya really )

Marie

Aileen said...

So elegant Suze. Love the use of the DSP and the dress form in white. x

Beauty With Tzo said...

Hi great readingg your blog