Monday 7 March 2011

Sleepover Treat Bags

Made these bags for my daughter's birthday sleepover at the weekend.


They're just white bags decorated with some stamping, die cuts and I made these bottle cap charms.


I've seen them a lot on the internet, they're beer bottle caps (the kind used for home brewing) and they're easily flattened using the cuttlebug/bigshot or rubber hammer).  An inch circle fits perfectly in the middle of them, so I just stamped on their names, added a bling heart then coated them with glossy accents.  First time I've tried this and in hindsight the names would have showed up better if I'd just used white card instead of kraft.  When dried, I just punched a hole with the crop-a-dile and added a bit of ribbon.

Bags contain face mask, nail varnish, nail file, hairband and of course a bag of midnight feast choccies.


A good time (and not much sleep) was had by all!

Happy Crafting
Suze x

5 comments:

Aileen said...

These look great bet they want sleep overs at your house all the time now!!

Jacki Daniels said...

Love the way you created the tag using the bottle top I need to make a card using one and I thought I had seen somewhere that you could put them through your cuttlebug but wasn't sure now I know for def I love your makes they are brill now a follower
Jacki xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! Wow, I bet the girls were thrilled with these

emilysnan said...

hiya suze ,these are soo cute and will be keeping thim in mind for my granddaughters birthday x tfs and i am enjoying looking around your blog and getting some ideas x
xmaggiex

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness u must be from Canada! RESPECT! These look like the coolest treat bags I've seen in a while- great job (: