Tuesday 9 September 2014

MWAH for Mrs P

Hi all,

A quickie post today to send get well wishes to a lovely (did I really use that adjective to describe her!) fellow blogger, Marie (Mrs P) who is having a tough time, not only with a gammy leg, but lots more besides!

The lovely Kylie over at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge has added the option of making a get well card, to the current challenge, to try and cheer the old bag up!

Well, I couldn't not join in, or I would never hear the end of it (would I Mrs P!)



The lips stamp is from Stampin Up, using real red ink and clear embossed.  Sentiment is PC generated.

Get well soon Mrs P!

Mwah!

Suze xx

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, I love your lips! MWAH!!! Hugs, Valerie

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun card, and I'm sure it will pit a big smile on Marie's face!
Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Josie said...

Aww, so kind as well as talented xx

Viv said...

Fun card Suze!

Jenni's Jems said...

This will definitely cheer her up !FAC card Susan x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those kind well mostly kind words Mrs B its a wonder you didn't choke on them old bag indeed !! Seriously thanks so much for taking time out to insult me oh sorry i mean make a card for me. I nearly spit my coffee all over my desk lol !

Marie

G Peplow said...

Smashing card, looks like Marie loved it too, what are you two like??? LOL :D xxx

Aileen said...

What a fun card. Is your lip stick normally that red??? Hope Mrs P is feeling better. x

Bridie said...

Brilliant card, fab design

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts