Tuesday 6 December 2011

Going Green

Gee whiz, it's nearly a week since I blogged. I'm so behind in my 'festive preparations' that I've had to put crafting on the back burner.   In saying that though, I'm now fed up with shopping and trying to tidy the house so I thought I'd have a little 'me' time and make a quick card for the Less is More Challenge, which this week is ...
GREEN

Not really my favourite colour  and I really should have made a Christmas card (cause other than two I've made for previous LIM challenges, I haven't made any yet! scream!) but hey, ho, if I end up buying some it's not the end of the world!

























(Had to take the photo under the kitchen lights so not really showing true colours)

Stamp is La Blanche, inked in Versafine Olympia Green and lightly coloured with Crushed Olive DI and Stampin Up Old Olive
A bit of Sakura Clear Star for a bit of sparkle  
Sentiment is Hero Arts, punches are Stampin' Up

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I hope you're all a bit more organised than I am!

Suze xx

19 comments:

Mandi said...

That stamp is fabulous!
Love the splashes of green

I buy some cards to send to far remote family/friends that don't know what I do! As you say, no great shakes
Thank you
mandi LIM

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Suze - this is fabulous - love the floral image and the gorgeous shades of green. The sparkle seems to bring the flowers to life - absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Suze. I like La Blanche too. I'm afraid I'm not organised either this year, I haven't made one christmas card yet!!

Aileen said...

Looks great Suze, a lovely thank you card. I've posted half of my cards but still have the other half to do when I can face it. Lol! x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful LIM card, love the coloring.

G Peplow said...

Gosh I know what you mean, it's madness:0) Beautiful card Suze, you may not like green but it works brilliantly on this one, I love it! Gay xx

Chrissie said...

Super card Suze! Fabulous foliage stamp!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Von said...

That's beautiful Suzi gorgeous stamp perfectly placed :)
Von xxx

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful card, suze... the image is lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suze. Gorgeous card. I think I will be buying some cards this year as well.
Regards Florence x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Suze
A really gorgeous card.
Hope you catch up soon. My preparations are out of control, this from the person who planned on being organised this year!!
Wishes
Lynne

Ganna Gruden said...

What a beauty! So stylish! Great!

(Nusechka)

Jenni's Jems said...

Brilliant stamp and the colours are brill too in fact just a brill card altogether!!!x

Karen said...

Gorgeous, fab use of the green, love the fact that it's mostly an OLC, really beautifully coloured Karen x

Kathyk said...

Lovely card and your hints of tint work beautifully

Kathyk

Jenny said...

That's a beautiful stamp Suze, so much detail and I love how you've shaded parts of it :)
Jenny x

Pauline said...

This is so beautiful! A gorgeous stamp!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Suze , love your beautiful green card such pretty blooms and so gorgeously stamped.

Marie

Vicky said...

Beautiful stamp, beautiful colouring, beautiful card! :)xxx

PS: I've bought my xmas cards this year too!