Tuesday 21 February 2012

Yee Haw Cowboy!

Hello bloggers,

I've a bit of a late entry for this week's Just For Fun Challenge 'cause I was totally stumped by the theme which is "Sporty for a Man".

My husband and son don't play sports - they hillwalk and scuba dive - and I thought I didn't have any sports related stuff ... until today, when I remembered by Waltzingmouse Cowboy stamps, so I've made a little rodeo tag ...



Other than one load of washing, this is all I've done today as I've been sitting watching QVC's American Craft day - but dearie me - where do they get those presenters from, they're absolutely diabolical!

Oh well, hope you're all having a fun crafty day, thanks for coming to visit.

(PS. with regards to the demise of Google Friends Connect, I've decided to hold tight and see what happens on the 1st March.  Most blogs I follow use 'blogger' so I'm hoping that we'll all still be connected to each other on the 1st. Those that I lose connection with I will find another way to re-follow).

Take care
Suze xx


11 comments:

G Peplow said...

HI Suze, Brilliant card, I love the hanging sign at the bottom, magic!! I'm with you on the Mr Linky thing. Investigating and fed up with it all over here, what with that and my poor internet service, Well !!!
You're right about the QVC presenters too, what a shambles LOL Fun though LOL xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

It can be fun sifting through stamp stash in search for that certain stamp and you came up trumps.
Great tag.
Wishes
Lynne

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a fantastic card! Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Great tag Suze, very different. Dianne.

Von said...

Great find there Suze you made a fun tag and love the way you have shadowed your image :)
Thank you for sharing with us at just for Fun
Von x♥x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Yee Haw.. that's a wonderful tag.

Aileen said...

I like your fun tag especially with the little sign. x

Jaqi said...

Brilliant tag, thats a great rubber stamp, I could have done with that when i was scrapping the photos of a wild west show we saw at Disney

Anonymous said...

Brilliant tag Suze. Love the additional piece at the bottom.
Hope you haven't got square eyes from watching too much TV! lol!
Take care,
Florence xx

Zoechaos said...

It has been a challenging theme this month but thats the fun right! Love your tag so cool with the swinging section at the bottom. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

Anonymous said...

Hi Suze, thats a fun tag, love it. hope you are having a fab weekend
hugs June x