Sunday 15 September 2013

A silhouette using my silhouette!

Hi all,

I've just been having a bit of a blogging catchup and realised that a card I made yesterday for my young niece fits nicely with the current challenge over at CASology.


The cueword is SILHOUETTE and coincidentally I made the card using my Silhouette cutter (which I still find very complicated to use!).  
Lucy is a real live wire and is fabulous at gymnastics.  (The letters were cut using a SU die)


Okay, that's it for now, I'll be back tomorrow with a card for the new Crafty Cardmakers challenge.

Thanks for popping in.

Suze xx

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, wish I could move that well! Valerie

Sandra's Spot said...

Hi Suze love the card its a great silhouette and looks fab. Hugs Sandra X

Aileen said...

Brilliant Suze. I bet Lucy loved her personalised card.

Aileen x

Tracey McNeely said...

Lucy your silhouette is fantastic! Thank you for joining us this week at CASology!

Anonymous said...

Lucy will be over the moon when she receives her personalised card. I am very impressed with this stand-out card Suze.
Wishes
Lynne

Ardyth said...

This personalized card is sure to be appreciated - isn't that the best part of card making? Love the pretty colours! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

hi suze!! what a fabulous card!! so happy to see you playing along with CASology this week!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is gorgeous Suze. I expect Lucy was delighted with her personalised card! Vicky x