Saturday 15 March 2014

Lucky Cat

Hi everyone,

Goodness what's come over me - two posts in two days - is there a chance I might be getting my mojo back! Lol!  (you can see my fabric covered book here)

When I saw the cue word over at Addicted to CAS this morning, I felt inspired!  I had a quick think and decided to go for a Lucky Cat ....



Supplies Used:
Lucky Cat stamp is Hero Arts
Sentiment is Personal Impressions
SU Real Red Card and some Gold Miri
Chinese Ribbon
A touch of colour with Promarkers
SU Chalk Talk Framelit Dies




Thanks for the inspiration ladies (and that includes you Mrs P! Lol)

Wishing you all a great weekend

Suze xx

10 comments:

sandie said...

Great CAS design and what a cute image, he sire is a lucky cat! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs B whats that nearly a compliment !!!!!!! So lovely to see you here at ATCAS with your lucky cat he is looking rather smug I would say but I suppose being a lucky cat makes him smile. Gorgeous gold card and love the tag shape. Looks like the old mojo is returning.

Am off to see your fabric covered book

Have a great weekend

(Mrs P )

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your lucky cat, I used to have one of those, and guess who broke it ? My cat!!! Great to see you again so quickly! Hugs, Valerie

Jenni's Jems said...

Your mojo is definitely back with a vengeance! Love this little chap and á usual you have the far East style down to a t!x

Karen M said...

Love your card and the cat is so cute xx

Meggymay said...

Super CAS card, love the cute cat.
Yvonne

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Suze - a great take on the code word - love the lucky Chinese cat - he looks so happy!
Thanks for joining us at ATCAS - have a great week - Sylvia x

G Peplow said...

Perfect for Luck, super CAS, good luck with the challenge :D I hope it warmed up a little for you this weekend :D gay x

Darnell said...

I adore your CASlicious Asian lucky cat card, Suze!! Well done! Hugs, Darnell

Aileen said...

This is perfect Suze. Love the layers on your tag and the ribbon adds some extra lush. x