Something a little different today - I've made some children's money wallets ...
* The first one I'm entering into The Play Date Cafe Challenge -
* And they all also fit the Friday Mashup Challenge, which is
- Make a project using "Your Favorite Muppet Color Combo".
- Or Make a project " for kids".
- Or "Mash it Up" and create a " Project for a Kid using your Favorite Muppet Colors"
Here are the wallets ...
All made with coloured cardstock and DP. All sentiments, inks and punches are Stampin Up.
For the record, think my favourite muppet has to be Miss Piggy, although I also really liked the 'hurdy gurdy' chef and the two grumpy old men.
Thanks for visiting.