Monday 1 April 2013

IT'S A FUNNY OLD WORLD

Yeuch, what's that on your face - is it a booger!

Ha, ha, ROFL - Happy April Fool's Day!

I know, I know, very childish, but with those of you who have young kids, I'm sure there's been great hilarity in your household today!

Okay, time to be serious and it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers and your hostess this fortnight is "MOI"! (that's me practising for my holidays - can you guess where I'm going!?)

Being the first of April, I picked the theme "HUMOUR" - add a touch of humour to your card - something silly - something sarcastic - googlie eyes!! 

Here are a few cards from me ...



Dog stamp is Inkadinkadoo. Sentiment is computer generated. DP is Stampin'Up

Same but different!



and this one is for my Mum & Dad's 53rd Anniversary.  
Made using the Stampin' Up Owl Punch


Our sponsors this time are:




So come on - I know you all like to have a bit of fun - give me a giggle and post your creation on the CCM Challenge (and remember it doesn't have to be a card).

Thanks for popping in, I hope wherever you are someone or something makes you smile today.

PS. We're off to visit "Paris in the Springtime" for a few days. I'm so excited, the kids and hubby have been before, but this will be my "premier voyage"! So If I don't see you before I go, I'll catch up when I get back.


Take care and au revoir!
Suze xx 

19 comments:

Viv said...

Ah - Gay Pareeeee!!!All romance and hunky french men with sexy accents!!!! Love Paris although it's a long time since I was last there - am sure you'll have a great time Suze - and the doggie cards made me smile (and cough a lot!) x

Valerie-Jael said...

Bon voyage, ma chérie....lovely cards! Hugs, Valerie

Papercraft By Carole said...

Great theme Suze!! Love both of your cards - the sentiments are brilliant!! Cxx

Aileen said...

Lovely fun cards Suze. Love that doggy image, full of character. Hope your trip is tres bon! Sorry cant remember much francais! x

Anonymous said...

Great cards, love the owls. Congratulations to your parents, 53 years is special. Last month my parents celebrated 55 years.
Have fun.
I have to ask ...... any room for a little one?!!!!!!
Wishes
Lynne

cheryl said...

oh gosh you have been busy hun,what a wonderful selection of cards they are all just gorgeous hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Josephine said...

Fabulous cards - so effective - and each one generated a smile!

Victoria said...

J'espère que vous passez de bonnes vacances à Paris. Mangez beaucoup de cuisine délicieuse et profitez de l'expérience parisienne!
PS Great cards!

Meggymay said...

Wonderful fun cards, its a great challenge.Hope you have a good holiday.
Yvonne x

chrissie said...

These are all lovely fun cards--made me smile :)

Love Chrissie xx

Unknown said...

Great cards Suze and the sentiments made me smile! "Moi" - ummmm Germany? Oh yeah...Poland.
Have a great time in Paris! Cxxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful cards, all of them.

Jenni's Jems said...

Bon jour mon amie hope you are having a fabulous time in Paris and I am loving those dog cards ( great male cards-the first one would suit my hubby perfectly!!) and the owls are so 'eye' catching too!x

Anonymous said...

O your going to Paris I couldnt tell because of your strong Scottish accent, do have fun my dear. I have just popped over from Valeries blog and saw that you have sent her some choccie goodies well as you know the situation here in Greece is quite bad and am missing terribly, meat,fruit,gin,meat,fish,gin so next time your down the super market .....
oops nearly forgot love those dog cards they made me smile he really is adorable.

Marie

Von said...

Funny cards Suze :)
Have a wonderful time
Von ♥

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love all 3 cards. Wonderful mix of colors with the fun dog image. The the cute owls you created are awesome.

Darnell said...

I hope you are having an awesome time, Suze, wherever you are now!

Your dog cards karacked me up! They are both fantastic!

And, aw, what a sweet Mr. & Mrs. Spiffy Owl you made for the anniversary! (Eeek, 53 years!) Love it!!

Mel X said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. What a fabulous set of cards, all cracking designs.

Mel X

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Missed loads of your posts, so thought I had better have a look through, they are WONDERFUL, love your cards Suze.

Hope your Paris trip hasn't left you too tired with all that housework it inspired :)