Monday 22 April 2013

Masculine Dynamic Duos

Hi folks,

Another quick CAS card - I'm on a roll! Lol!  

This time it's for Dynamic Duos

Challenge 49 - Basic Black and Basic Gray (dessert option: masculine)



It kinda makes a matching set with my previous card!
I used Stampin' Up French Foliage (leaves are stamped in Basic Gray and the splodges are in black), mounted onto Basic Gray and Black Card. Diecut letters are also Stampin Up.

Okay, I'm off again.  I need to quickly make tea for my daughter and myself and then my son will be arriving home from his 3 day Duke of Edinburgh camping/hiking trip.  No doubt he'll be full of stories.  Well, either that or I'll get nothing out of him and he'll just crash out on the sofa!

Thanks for popping in.

Suze xx


9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Two in one day!!! Wow! Love this one, really clean lines and contrasts! Hugs, Valerie

Aileen said...

Very manly! Love the black letters against the grey. x

Darnell said...

Ah, sons are the same the world over!

Your Dad card is indeed a smashing match for the pinned and perfect Mom card you did. Keep rolling on with these awesome inspirations, Suze!!

chrissie said...

Terrific CAS card again.

Love Chrissie xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Both of your last cards are fabulous. Great CAS style.

Karen Day said...

Wonderful background stamping! A perfect guy card - thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A brilliant masculine card Suze - love the SU leaves stamps - makes a really effective background.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Viv said...

Great male card Suzy, I so hate making male cards lol :) Viv xx

Alexa said...

Great card - so hard to make men's cards but yours is great! I have posted something for you on my blog - hope you don't mind - pop across when you get 5 mins! x