Tuesday 5 July 2011

An Angel ATC

This little angel was inspired by the 'scraps' I picked up at an art shop in Glasgow. I've seen Valerie (Bastelmania) use these a lot but hadn't seen them for sale in the UK. I remember playing with scraps exactly like these when I was a wee girl.


Stampin Up musical roller inked in Crumb Cake and Memento Angel Pink
Edges distressed with DI Victorian Velvet
Tim Holtz Body Form cut from DP
Bell tied on with linen thread
Quote is from Frances Goodrich

I'm entering her into these challenges:
Just for Fun challenge (Anything Goes)
ATC Challenge (Anything Goes)

Thanks for taking the time to visit and thanks again for the inspiration Valerie.
Happy Crafting
Suze xx

10 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Great little atc I'm a fan of Valarie's work as well. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for fun hope we see you again XOXO Zoe

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. Have you tried "Mamelok" scraps. I bought some of these years ago from C and C but I think quite a few places sell them.
Regards Florence.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely angel ATC! I love these scraps because I used to play with them as kid, too, and they are, in comparison to most crafty things here, cheap and cheerful to buy at the local stationer's, where I think I buy most of their stock!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Suze love this ! So so pretty great stamping, and just love the little bell great touch.

Marie

Anonymous said...

Lovely ATC Suze, love the bell and the sentiment. Dianne.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ATC and colors, thank you for joining us over at ATC Challenge Blog xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful image and sentiment .
Stunning ATC . Thanks for sharing on ATC Challenge Blog .

Neet said...

What a walk down memory lane this delightful tag gives one - I remember those Victorian Scraps too. Thanks for joining us at JFF - Neet

Anonymous said...

I love the way you've 'dressed' this cheekly little angel. Thanks for joining our challenge at ATC Challenge Blog. xx

Unknown said...

gorjuss, thanks for playin with us at ATC challenge

Hugs
Judie xx