Wednesday 6 July 2011

Packaging gone Pink

For some odd reason, I've gone pink today ... I started off by making a fabric flower after seeing this post by Vicky at Blush.

I then decided to incorporate it in a late entry for the GC106 - Packaging Materials challenge over at Gingersnap Creations.

I've used a white mice sweetie tin (my husband's favourite - personally I think they're horrible, I mean they're not even real chocolate!)


I've covered it in Bo Bunny DP & embossed gold card, coloured and adhered my favourite Simply Sassy image (Hippie Chick), added a string of pink beads and the flower is adhered to a wooden stick (from one of those fragrance reed thingies).


A nice little pen pot for my messy desk.

Thanks for visiting.
Suze xx


8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love that flower and the tin looks great. But white mice??? Not my thing! Hugs, Valerie

Vicky said...

Fabulous flower Suze, I love the jewel centre What a lovely pen pot. Thanks for the link to my blog too. Enjoy your evening :)x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Suze
Let me thank you for visiting my Blog :)
As for white mice, I have to tell you that now and again I have a little weakness for them and I know, they are not even chocolate but for me kiddies chocolate or expensive chocolate, I'll take it all!!!
Great use of packaging.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

This is great Suze, especially love the flower. I used to like white mice but I've not had any for years! Dianne.

Kim Dellow said...

Brilliant! Great Idea and I love how it looks. Kim

Aileen said...

Super altered tin. Love Hippie Chick too. Bet she looks great on your desk. x

SmilynStef said...

What a fun little up-cycle project ... so glad you joined us for creating with packing materials at Gingersnap Creations.

penny4thoughts said...

What is it about husbands and white chocolate? Mine prefers it too and I so don't get that lol! Great recycled piece! Thanks for playing along with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)